生命周期管理相关领域最重要、规模最大的国际盛会——第七届LCM国际会议将于2015年8月底在法国波尔多举行。本次会议由CIRAIG，ISM-CyVi ， [avniR]联合组织，欢迎LCA相关的政策制定与研究人士、研究机构及企业工作者参加。 2015年LCM会议有以下四个议题：
• Policy, regional and data needs for life cycle management (Policy and regions),
• Life cycle management in business practice (LCM in practice),
• Life cycle management in different sectors (LCM by sector),
• Methods for life cycle sustainability assessment and management (Methods for sustainability).
我们将就议题2组织分会场“Managing life cycle information from supply chain for LCM”，欢迎大家关注并参加。
In most of LCA case studies, there are too many data from background databases but too few from supply chain. However, ideal LCAs should collect life cycle data and information from multi-tiers of supply chain as much as possible. It will not only diminish problems about LCA quality, but more importantly engage suppliers in collaborative assessment and improvement, which is the ultimate purpose of LCA and LCM.
This session tries to address the challenges in and explore the solutions for dealing with supply chain, e.g. (but not limited to):
• How to encourage supply chain to provide data and information for LCA?
• How to manage life cycle data from multi-tiers of supply chain in a more practical way?
• How to support collaborative improvement along supply chain?
• How to build a comprehensive green supply chain management system, combining e.g. CSR, REACH?
All presentations with focus on LCA and LCM along supply chain are welcome, e.g. dedicated approaches, tools, policies, practice, etc.
Practical Information to upload your abstract:
•Maximal length: 2500 characters including spaces
•An effective abstract focuses on motivation and outcome:
– Motivation: State the context, the need, and the object
– Outcome: Mention your findings (the what) and your conclusion (the so what — i.e, the learnings of your findings); if appropriate, end with perspectives
To upload your abstract:
•Create an account in conftool to obtain your username and passeword. (If you already have an account, login with your username and password);
•Select “Your submissions” in the Overview page;
•Select the session title to which you would like to submit your contribution (all session titles and description are listed below on the same webpage);
•Follow the instructions to finalize your submission.
•during the submission process you will be requested to select a second choice from the list of sessions. Please select it with care as your abstract might be drafted to another session when setting up the final program.
•You will be informed spring 2015 of the selection of your paper and whether it is accepted for an oral or poster presentation.